Resume in PDF Format:
Projects & Portfolio
(The following projects and websites were initiated, produced, and led by Leonard O Goenaga, attesting to his workmanship outside of being a full-time student and part-time employee [includes all attached documents, logos, graphics, and other such material]):
A Cuban-American Family owned & operated clothing retail store, specializing in Cuban Guayaberas and Panama Hats. We also specialize in Linen Shirts, Cotton Guayaberas, Cubaveras, Uniforms, Guayabera Parties, Weddings, and other Cuban-inspired clothing and tropical wear.
Glory of God Christian Fellowship is a body of Filipino believers in the Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill Triangle, who meet, worship, and serve collectively in Raleigh, NC. I serve the body as their Youth Pastor, teaching the scriptures and exhorting biblical living to the Youth. In addition, I serve the various families to promote an inter-generational and biblical approach to church.
- GGCF Youth Ministry Website, Site made and managed by myself. Includes various topics, youth blogs, media, calendar, and more.
- GGCF Youth Ministry Facebook Group, promote Youth Ministry Activities to members and seekers via Facebook Social Media.
- Additional Ministry Tools and Resources, Check Ministry Page.
A Fellowship Group for Current, Future, and Past Baptist Chaplains.
- Baptist Chaplains, Fellowship Facebook Group for Current, Future, and Past Baptist Chaplains
- BC Flyer 10-29-09
As Chief Justice of 2008-2009 FIU Student Government’s Judiciary, I had the unique opportunity to formulate, implement, and lead a Judiciary from the ground up. It was met with tremendous success. Below are several documents designed and used for the Judiciary, as well as additional work.
- Speeches & Chief Justice Reports:Chief Justice Speech Fall08 Joint Meeting (a speech given before the joint collection of all SGA members)
- SGA Bylaws, 2008-2009: BYLAWS ULTIMATE DRAFT (with comments), Bylaws Assessment Report 2008 (this includes the work and result when we revised the SGA Bylaws)
- Grievances and Hearings Sample: 09SP.01.31.AM Adrian Molina Hearing Notification, Information Session Letter, 09SP.01.31.AM, 09SP.02.02.JF Jenny Fuentes Decision Letter (these document the process of the Judiciary’s Hearings, where grievances are filed against SGA members, and the Judiciary Hears the case).
- Judiciary Meeting Agenda: Judiciary Meeting Agenda 11-19-08
- Memos: Memo 1-27-09 Senate Vacancies, Memo 1-31-09 Response to Beacon (Judicial memos are responses to inquiries addressed to the Court, or the Court’s opinions and suggestions on various subjects. Included are a response regarding a question regarding vacancies, and corrections to the College’s newspaper regarding SGA).
- Constitutional Reviews: 09SP.03.23.09.MR Constitution Review (A constitutional review, like a Hearing, starts when an individual or body petitions the Court on an issue of Constitutionality, requesting an official interpretation. Like a Hearing, it follows through a Trial, where the Court then renders a verdict on proper and binding interpretation).
- Robert’s Rules of Order (Parliamentary Procedure): Parliamentary Procedure, An Introduction, Parliamentary Procedure Powerpoint, Parliamentary Report 7-23-08.doc, Table of Motions.doc (In addition to designing, implementing, and leading the Judiciary, the Chief Justice is in charge of being the Parliamentarian of SGA. Here are some training documents I developed to educate SGA in Robert’s Rules, as well as one of many reports explaining and clarifying Robert’s Rules of Order).
Designed the website for Juan Carlos “Juanky” Robaina, who is running for the FL District 117 seat of the FL House of Representatives. Besides the website and graphics, I also designed various forms of campaign material.
- Juanky Robaina Campaign Website
- Juanky Robaina Campaign Store
- Sample Material & Documents: Business Card Front, Business Card Back, Campaign Bumper Sticker
FIU 30 Hour Famine
A Philanthropy, Fund-raising, and Hunger Awareness project aimed at helping the over 26,000 children under the age of 5 who will die because of hunger, disease and poverty. I led student groups in promoting such awareness, as well as participating in a 30 hour famine that allowed students to raise fund and experience what children all over the world experience: hunger.
- FIU 30 Hour Famine Facebook Group, (499 Members)
- Donation Website
- FIU Beacon Article- 30 Hour Famine 1 regarding FIU30HF activities and efforts.
- Sample of Documents: 30HR Organizational Chart, 30HF Letter, 30HF Press Advisory, 30HF Meeting Summary, 30HF Service Descriptions
Christian Activist and Support Effort to Aid a Religious Asylum Candidate from Iran.
- Help Hani, Facebook Group (Over 250 members)
- Same Projects: 20 Letters in 20 Days; a successful effort to petition the government and offer support to the imprisoned Hani.
FIU Students for Faith and Fair Funding
FIU Students for Faith and Fair Funding (FSFFF) seeks to accomplish, at the University level, equal and fair representation for Faith-Based initiatives, the Multi-Faith Council, Multi-Religious Groups, and fair-funding minded students.
- Website: FIU Students for Faith and Fair Funding, Student Awareness & Activism Project, includes copies of Senator petition letters, questionnaires used, FSFFF Student Government Elections Voters Guides, and other information.
- FSFFF Facebook Group, used to spread awareness through social media.