About My Faith-Based Convictions:
I consider myself a conservative Protestant Christian. I currently attend Glory of God Christian Fellowship, where I serve as an Associate Pastor. I am part of the Southern Baptist tradition, and I find myself in agreement with the Southern Baptist Convention’s Statement of Faith.
I am a Master of Divinity (M.Div.) graduate of Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary (SEBTS), and focused my graduate studies in Christian Ethics. Special attention during my graduate studies was placed on the interaction between political theory (mostly John Locke’s political philosophy), the role of the Family in society, the role of the state in Society, and the role of the Church in society. Upon completing my Master degree I entered into the post-graduate Master of Theology with Thesis program at SEBTS. My Thesis will survey Christian Ethics and Political Theology by focusing on modern just war complaints against the American War of Independence, and conclude with a defense of the American Revolution according to just war principles.
Additional Reflections and Tools:
- A Short Outline of the Gospel: Supra-Rational
- The Unique Divine Nature of the Bible: Christ and Prophecy
- How to Read the Old Testament with New Testament Guidelines: Reading the Old Testament
- The Divinity of Jesus According to the Gospel Authors: The Divinity of Jesus According to Matthew
Bible Reading Plans and Devotionals:
- Blueletterbible.com One Year NT & OT Reading Plan
- Blueletterbible.com Two Year NT & OT Reading Plan
- Charles H. Spurgeon’s Morning & Evening Devotionals
- Oswald Chamber’s My Utmost for his Highest Devotionals